Architectural Review Board
The Architectural Review Board (also known as the ARB) encourages development that protects and enhances the value of all property within the community. It approves or disapproves all applications for construction and landscaping projects and reviews and interprets building standards when necessary. The board collects fees for construction, and determines compliance including damage to common areas. It can levy fines for unapproved projects or ones not completed as they were presented, or if they were not completed on time. Six members sit on the ARB including the HOA Manager.
Architectural Review Board Charter
The Architectural Review Board (also known as the ARB) was created to encourage development that protects and enhances the value of all property within the community.
Note: MLCCE HOA (Meadow Lake Country Club Estates Home Owners Association) is the same entity as MLHOA (Meadow Lake Home Owners Association) and may be referred to as MLHOA throughout this website.
- Review all Construction proposals to ensure that such proposals meet the intent not only of the Architectural Standards but the development philosophy of the MLR community and its Community Standards Guidelines.
- Interpret the Architectural Standards in the event the Standards may not be explicit in a given instance. The ARB Standards may be amended by the MLHOA Board of Directors.
- Approve or disapprove all applications for construction and landscaping projects prior to the commencement project.
- Collect fees for construction review, compliance, and damage to common areas
- Levy fines for projects not approved, completed as presented, or completed on time.
The Architectural Review Board derives its authority from the Meadow Lake Country Club Estates Homeowners Association Board of Directors and from the Meadow Lake Country Club Estates Declaration of Covenants, Conditions, and Restrictions.
The MLHOA Board of Directors appoints 6 voting members to the ARB Committee:
- General HOA Homeowner (6 voting)
- General Manager MLHOA (recording, nonvoting)
ARB currently meets on the first and third Tuesday of each month at 10:00 am. Deadline for submission of project plans is 4pm, Thursday, prior to any scheduled meeting date. The HOA Manager will assemble ARB Committee as needed.